Suteki da ne

Megastar SALmon

Friday, May 6, 2011

MidSummer

Its half the summer, still half the fun.

Summer "11 is half full, but things still are moderately fun. I am guessing, nope hoping things would brighten up. Really, but i got nasty colds this week and i was not able to much work. But i am praying vigorously for Cristel, since this week would be her judgment week, she'll be taking her quali, and I really hope she will pass. I promise to bring her to a massage parlor after so she can relax, and of course for me to relax to.

im hoping Cathleen would come out of lapaz anytime soon. I want to go to there house in v and g badly. Her dad is a fantastic cook thats why, all im eating in bagacay are lowly foods with bland taste.

This coming weeks, im looking forward to going to cebu, in simala with my family, and then after manila for dora's birthday, and i guess im starting to be abit financially able which brought my mood up since last week.

im hoping to have more tennis games with diana, but since this nasty weather, it delayed us one week now, nasty, nasty indeed, and im badly in the mood to play tennis ever since watching those youtube videos. I now know my mistake with my backhand, and my forehand will definitely improve with those instructions.

:P im feeling quit happy nowadays, and really happy to be happy all day. Im like a reading machine, i have been consuming books at faster rate then i had ever imagine i am capable of.
i had finished congo, a book penned by the author of jurassic park, and its really good.
i even managed to finish impress, a kind of alien story, and i was amaze that it was a great book but its greatness was hidden in the first chapters but it will show afterwards, just a little patience from the reader.

over all im excited to the last nerves to enter my third year in college. Im still having uncertainties in my course, but i guess all of us have that sometime in our life when we ask ourselves the "what if" question. What if i went to this school, took that course, got that grade, got a car, etc. but we got to stick to what we ought to stick to.
never lukewarm baby.

im guessing im improving with my voice faster than the past summers i have spent in trying to make singing an academe out of my free time in summer. but im not completely confident. but confident all the same. :) less than three to that. <3

at the end i send my less than three today, the day of highwinds and cold blow rain.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home