Suteki da ne

Megastar SALmon

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Summer Starts

God is So Great!

I was so certain that I will get a low grade in Biochem, almost certain that I cried over it, the cry was triggered when i watched the last episodes of "temptation of wives".

Then I got my grade yesterday, and I got awes trucked. God really most love me! I got a whooping 1.4. to some standards its small, but to mine it's as big as it gets. I was kind of expecting 1.9 or something. Thanks to my midterm grade, my final grade really was pulled up. Hmm, it makes me think how much grade I got on my midterm that it pulled my finals up way up to 1.4, I guess i was at my best then.

I can't but be a little bit shy to The "Midterm Roland", because without his efforts my grades would never had been saved, not only in chem but in other subjects to. To make it up to my "old self", I would definitely do better in my Third year. I will prove to everybody that its not as hard as everybody thinks. :) while I am saying this, of course I have my fingers crossed.

Back to Business: SUMMER!

Its officially! I can breathe now! I can feel it now, I can even taste it, what? Forget I said that. Basta summer is here. but I kind of have don't have things to do yet. but! yes, i got a message from sheena as we speak, got a "jogging date" with her tomorrow at grandstand and I totally almost forgot to mention I already ordered that "GLOXI" product that would hopefully be Kristine and mine's salvation in this seemingly unfair genetic coding we both got from our parents, hopefully "Gloxi" will correct it.

I don't usually get this kind of chills, so i know the Products work. :)

Summer starts out fine, but my friends are not yet in tacloban, or so I think.
I am really looking forward to seeing them again.

I am particularly looking forward to what Cathleen, Luwan and me left out last summer. the photo session at StudioOne, but cathleen told me the membership we had last summer ending already, Geesh we fell short of months!

I finished Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core in less than 4 days and within 24 hours, now thats a new record for me. hahaha, i actually was able to finish faster than Ahia who started playing like a month ago. Lol! I am just great, I know right. but i will be doing it all over to get everything i missed.

So, looking forward for my first date this summer;

Its with G Soc member SHEENA ABRIL!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home